1. Do you have a certain place in your home for reading?
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
Depends which one is closer.
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop read after a chapter / certain number of pages?
I can stop reading wherever.
4. Do you eat or drink while read?
Drink but no eating.
5. Multitasking: music or TV while reading?
6. One book at a time or several at once?
One at a time unless I have several library books then I read multiple at once.
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
At home. The last time I took a book outside my house, it was damaged by coffee.
8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
It depends. If I'm bored and just want to know the ending, I'll skip pages. Some authors spend too much time describing a thing or a person instead of progressing the plot so I skip that too.
10. Barking the spine or keeping it like new?
Keeping it like new.
11. Do you write in your books?